2023 Yoga Teacher Training
Are you ready to deepen your yoga journey?
Through this 200 hour program we will dive into the roots of yogic history and explore the fundamentals of a vinyasa yoga practice. Our goal is for you to feel empowered and prepared to teach a yoga class while also creating a deeper relationship within your body, mind, and personal yoga journey.
Nancy Ware 500E-RYT will be the Lead Trainer for our 200 RYT Yoga teacher training. The following aspects of yoga will be taught:
- •Anatomy & Physiology
- •Yoga Philosophy
- •Meditation & Mantras
What to expect out of our 200 Hour RYT Yoga Teacher Training
- Be able to teach a well rounded yoga class
- Speak to the anatomical alignment of poses
- Deliver cues that students can understand
- Learn to modify yoga sequences to fit the student’s background and needs
- Understand how to modify the pose in a safe and effective manner
- Learn physical assists to support the student in the mat
- Receive public speaking coaching and feedback
- Be able to speak to and apply the principles of the Eight Limbed Yogic Path
- Study the history of yoga and how it made its way west
- Create themes that inspire the physical work of yoga
Whether you want to learn to teach or deepen your understanding of yoga, all levels of experience are welcomed to this training.
In this 6-month training, students meet Saturday & Sunday 10am – 6pm on the dates listed below.
January 14 & 15
February 18 & 19
March 17 7 18
April 15 & 16
May 20 & 21
June 24 & 25
July 15 & 16
Includes 200 hours of yoga teacher training and lectures.
$2800 now until 12/31/22
$3200 1/1/2 – 1/14/23
If not paid in full, a 25% non-refundable deposit is due at time of registration. Remaining tuition is due on or before 1/14/23
Any missed day or weekend $125/day